Old 10-02-2007, 04:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
cece
StrivingToThrive

decide to think positively about my codie setbacks!

Okay so I spent 45 minutes on the phone last night with my AS who was trying to convince me that its okay that he smokes pot all the time, and would I please help him pay for a better lawyer? ( maybe one who will get him off of the pot delivery charge?). So I proceeded to try and talk sense to the senseless, and he tried to manipulate me. I then stayed sleepless for 3 more hours. I then got a call from my separated husband, who wanted to cry on my shoulder for a while about his son and why his son doesn't love him.
so I hung up again and went to bed thinking that crap! I haven't learned anything!!! they are still latching on to me and i am letting them drain me emotionally! I Spent most of the day feeling that way, a pretty good pity party. Then... I decided hey! I told my son NO! I didn't get in a screaming match with him. I got off the phone with my husband telling him to call his son not me. So maybe it took me a while but, I got around to what I was supposed to be doing! decide to look at the good not the bad. I am getting too many bruises from beating myself up!