Old 09-29-2007, 03:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Captain Kirk

I avoid thinking about the crazy things I did

Hi friends!
Having discussed this with my friend on another thread she thought it be a good idea that I ask.
So basically, I know when I was under the influence that I'd often do some really crazy and careless antics.
Sometimes the memories of some of the things I have done creap into my mind. When they do I avoid thinking about them. Does anybody else do that? Would it be good to actually think about them? I'm feel very disgusted and disgraced at allot of things I've done/said. When I'm not drinking I'm usually a well mannered, gracious person. I like to think of myself as a gentleman, but maybe that's an overstatment. A true gentleman isn't a slave to anything.
During the last few weeks of my drinking I knew it was getting out of control. Many time's I'd tried to stop, to no avail. So reccently I was thinking of making a list of the crazy antics I do under the influence so that if I were to be tempted to drink perhaps looking at my list might have made me think twice. But, as I've said, I don't like thinking about those things.
Do you think it would be a good idea to think about them shenanigans and make my list? Maybe even put it on here?
Thanks in advance.