View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 08:30 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
greeteachday
Administrator

Just wanted to stop in quickly before I get on the road to the conference. I just love you all...you just don't know!!
I feel better this morning...can feel the sort of hyperness that I got when I was starting the med, so I know it is starting to work. I'm blessed that my system responses fast. Feels like too much caffiene, but I would much rather have that than darkness.
My daughter just called me too. I've been worried about her...she's been feeling rejected and discouraged as she seeks employment in her new town...She's trying so hard and it hurts my heart to feel her hurt and know I am powerless. She is so brave and keeps pushing forward. Anyway, she has found a college program she really wants to oursue (mass transportation to her old college is nonexistant so she had to take this semester off and explore her options) and an agency she is working with called about a job that is right along the light rail line. So HP is sending me messages for sure!!!! Please say a prayer for her....I'm codie enough still to be tied emotionally to her life going well. She wants so to be independent and make her own way, so I pray HP helps her find the tools to do so!

Many hugs