View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 05:37 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Buffalo66

Thanks so much for the feedback.

I know I have to go through... I know so much, but I get stuck.

Also, i noticed several of you mentioned how the As in your lives buy the drinks.. Mine is jobless, homeless, and penniless. He doesnt really eat. He has his phone bill paid each month, but I have no idea who pays it.

I asked my old friend who still bartends at a spot where A reigns supreme, I said, 'HOw does he manage to drink enough to get drunk EVERYDAY?' HE told me that the people in the bars truly think that ABF is brilliant, a tradgedy...They buy him drinks for the priveledge of sitting next to him, and hearing his jokes.He will never go without, and he will never hit bottom because they all need him to be the Kingpin of their fantasy world.

Its not so much a matter of worrying about what they think of me. It is the frustration and shock that I am still involved, and loved this man while he did these things. I in fact allowed it to go on, by not facing it for what it was. Admittedly, his childhood friend, who is a psychologist has informed me that he has been this way since he began drinking in high school, a true con man, a real maasterful manipulator. HE also claims that when he has been sober for periods of time, that A is the most generous, kind, talented,and precious person. This is who I met and fell in love with.

Sorry, preschool calls...

Last edited by Buffalo66; 09-28-2007 at 05:38 AM. Reason: typos..sorry