View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 05:53 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
mjpaao

((( Greet )))
I think there is not one of us here who does not know exactly how you feel. Greet, you have said things to me on different occasions that have saved me from so much despair. I still have a pm you sent me some time ago. You told me it was a gift for someone to love someone else as greatly as I do. I just can't tell you how much that meant to me, it was like you were telling me I really was ok.
I almost sent you another pm this week, because I knew you would make me feel better. Ah is loosing his business. The machines were auctioned off today, the two buildings tomorrow. I still haven't divorced him. My question is, if addiction is a disease, how can you give up on someone who is so sick? How do you kick someone who is already so down? I just don't have this in my soul.
I remember when you lost your daughter. I was simply horrified. But Greet, you carry on with your usual dignity and grace. I am amazed by your strength, and I'm certain it has been more difficult than we will ever know.
Don't be so hard on yourself. You have helped so many of us. Lets see, maybe you would tell someone else in your shoes that things will all work out like they are supposed to with the help of your hp? And trust me Greet, he is watching over you. Don't worry about the medication, it will come in time. Hang in there, I know things are going to get better for you, because you will make them better.