View Single Post
Old 10-30-2003, 07:13 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
spedteach

JustFedUp,
Fortunately, my ah doesn't belittle our son, however, he just ignores him or tells him to go watch cartoons and leave daddy alone. My son thinks we have separate bedrooms since he sleeps on the couch more then in our bed! Well, I guess I'm a bit stubborn, I really have no where else to go and since he has only one person to pack up and get out, HE needs to be the one to leave!! I think that several of us live parallel lives here. I can tell you this, I think your name is fitting for me right now!
I want to scream "I am woman, hear me roar!" loudly for all the world to see.
My son right now, just adores his mom and dad and this will tear him apart, and guess who gets to deal with that?? Yup, mommy...but that's okay, we'll make it....
I guess right now, I'm willing to get a divorce no matter how rough it'll be on me mentally and emotionally..it's not being alone I fear...it's being a failure I think that is what I'm most afraid...also, a part of me is very afraid of not having him around...the him that is the man I fell in love with! But that too is something time will heal....
Heck, today he'll probably turn back into Prince Charming...but I won't fall for it...
Just like you, I don't discuss this when our son is awake...not fair to him!

We can help one another through this!

Keep hanging on!
Sped teach