View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 09:05 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
lostparent

Ok we go to court tomorrow morning. As for the baby she is still in the hospital going through withdrawal. Talk to ABF 's mom today she said he told her they had cut back a lot, but it that they couldn't just stop all at once cause it made them to sick. Well that poor little baby is sick through no fault of her own she is going through it. AD was wimping about not have her kids. AD says she done with not going to use again, so I ask why if it's that easy for you, did you use when you were pregnant...her answer was I didn't think they'd drug test me. Which tells me she is a true addict cause she won't admit she needs help. She said she might as well get a job that works lots of over time cause she didn't have her kids to take care of, well gee should of thought of that before you pumped your baby full of dope. Her plan is to get a job, get married get a place to live, an pass a few drug tests then she thinks they will give the kids back to her.
When I put her son to bed tonight he looked so sweet an innocent it made me want to go smack the crap out of his parents.
Got to try an get some sleep.
This whole thing makes me scares me an makes me sick at the same time.