Thread: Heroin
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 06:26 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Lobo

Welcome Virginia,
First let me say that I am sorry for the reason you were brought to this site.
There are alot of moms on here to help. My daughter was a herion user also.
She also experimented with crack and pills. Sometimes it is hard to know exactly what they are doing. I can tell you this, when my daughter used crack she was out of her mind. She didn't sleep and she was very mean. She was actually mellow on heroin. That was her DOC. Right now she is off of everything. She's been doing pretty well. Still somewhat dysfunctional though. I am told it takes them a long time to really get back in the groove of being normal. She also takes bi polar meds and they make her a little sleepy. She actually cut back on the dose that she was given because she didn't like feeling so tired. I am just thankful for her being sober today. I only take one day at a time because I know a relapse could happen at anytime. I can only hope that this is her time. Please stay with us here. Some more moms will be on at some point and you can hear their viewpoints.
I don't know what would be on the spoon. I also found spoons but not what you described. You could go to the Narcotics forum and maybe they could help you with that. They have helped me with questions before.

Sending you Mom hugs..........Lo