Thread: Heroin
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 04:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
virginia12

Heroin

I just heard about this site, and I am desperate. Our 19-year old daughter is our addict. She went through 28 day program, which she graduated from July 9, 2007. We know she slipped up a few times since then. This morning she seemed tired, and then this afternoon when she got home from work, she was nodding out big time. This nodding out was not collapsing forward as has always been in the past, but rather head going back. We are wondering if she has found another substance to get high on. We found a spoon in her closet that had a lump of something white stuck to the spoon. Any ideas on what that could be? She is on medication from a psychiatrist, which she just started going to this doctor on Thursday, and the pills are the right amount in the bottle. She claims not to be using. We don't believe her. I guess if she is using again, it will rapidly get out of control. It's hard to sit by and do nothing. My husband and I constantly fight about it. She is living at home with us right now.

I'm all ears for help for me at this point.