View Single Post
Old 10-27-2003, 07:31 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

That is kind of why I am being so open about this...showing my a$$ as it were.

I toyed with this idea privately with some friends around here...to take him in one more time. I was advised against it but I was going to do what I was going to do for the following reason...if there was ever a year up until this point for the Beav to "get it" this was at the top.....in my own mind. It isn't so.

I just goes to show that we don't know squat. They will not stop until they stop.

I got an interesting insite about behavior after one comes out of prison. WE think they will be humble but that is not the case.

So the bottom line of this little saga is one more time he has to go. We all agreed to look at sober living situations and we will still do that if he is agreeable. If not he is in violation of our agreement and he has to move out. Quite simple really.

Ward and I, who always fought about these things are for once not doing that. Interesting turn for us and don't think it is unnoticed.

I am not even sad....it just is what it is. He may change his mind but I am not going to push him into something that is bound to fail.

I wanted to make it a point to share all of this no matter how it ended up...so I hope I am not boring anyone.

Hugs,
JT