Old 09-06-2007, 04:55 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
foregoodreasons
I can only change myself.

Originally Posted by papatuv View Post
Thank you all so much for your support. Without this board, I think I would be going crazy. All of you help me to keep focus, (as much as I an). Thank you thank you thank you!

She never came home last night, she was at her friends house and used the excuse that there where too many check points out there to drive home. I thought that was so lame cause before she got the DUI, she didnt give a rats ass. I feel like I am beeing hung out to dry, she is making a complete fool of me. I am a very patient man and I dont blow up easy. However because of that, because I am not a complete A-hole, I think I get taken advantage of. I call it nice Guy syndrome. I could probably write a book on this because I know it happens more with women than men. (Nice Woman Syndrom). When you are nice and patient, A-holes take advantage!
Pap,

In case you weren't aware you don't have to write the book. There already is a site out there to help guys like you. It's called the No More Mr. Nice Guy website. This is no joke. It's a site established by Dr. Robert Glover.

Here is a quote from their home page.

"No More Mr. Nice Guy! presents a proven plan to help passively pleasing men stop seeking approval and start getting what they want in love and life."

http://www.nomoremrniceguy.com/ngs.php

I hope you check it out.