View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 05:05 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Lobo

Punished.....I wanted to add one more thing. You ask about rock bottom. Well, I can tell you I thought for sure that my AD would have reached her bottom when she was living out in L.A. with her ABF and her pushed he out of a moving car and right into brain surgery. Well, it wasn't.....I flew out there to be with her and the day she was discharged from the hospital she went out and got drugs. The whole one side of her head was stapled together and that didn't stop her. I left her there to fend for herself and I flew to the other end of the states. Her ABF was in jail, she had no one. I cried my eyes out for 3000 miles. Finally she detoxed herself and I sent her a plane ticket and she came home. She was skin and bones but she was clean and sober. Since then she has relapsed a couple of times but seems to get back on track by herself. He last relapse sent her to a stint in jail. She is facing a hearing on Thurs. the outcome remains to be seen. She has been sober for about 6 weeks now. I know that I can't do anything for her anymore.....it's all up to her. I have learned that the bottom is when "the pain of using becomes greater than the pain of not using." Today my daughter looks good, she has gained weight, her hair all grew back and she is healed from the surgery.

I hope you can find some peace and comfort here.

Luv........Lo

Last edited by Lobo; 09-03-2007 at 05:27 PM.