View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 04:30 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Lobo

(((((((Punished)))))))
I cried with you when I read your thread. I felt every word, because I to have walked the same path as you.......only with my daughter. I have lived this for 6 yrs.
Today all is not perfect in my world but I can handle what I am given to handle. Believe me when I say I've been given a lot to handle. I have always had God on my side no matter what. Recently because of events that have taken place in my daughters life that she reaveled to me......I lost it. I am very mad at God right now and I am having a lot of trouble finding my strength in God. I don't like the feeling but I feel like He has deserted me. I do take some comfort in the fact that the things that happen are not always what they seem. Sometimes we have to walk through the pain for various reasons......part of the plan to get us to where we need to be. I also rely on the fact that if He takes us to it He will bring us through it. I think it is okay to be mad at God.......my God would understand.

I'm so glad that you found us........we will walk with you. There is someone here any time of the day or night. I wish I could reach out and hug you tight. Please know that I am sending you a lot of hugs and peaceful thoughts.

Blessings...........Lo