View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 09:03 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
splendra
the girl can't help it

Originally Posted by PunishedByGod
Am I wrong to want to move away, for me and only me, to go where I want to be and be free and clear of any ugliness I have to be subjected to here?
I think this statement to me sounds like God speaking to you. Just consider for one moment that God has been telling you to leave. Things don't mean nothing if there is no happiness. God is about love, joy and happiness. I just think He would be showing you how to find love and happiness. God is way too cool to be putting this addiction stuff on you. Never forget the power of your own will and that even God can't force your will. He wants us to choose Him over addiction, unhappiness and thingssssssss He could make you but He won't cause He don't want you if you ain't freely choosing Him. I believe God does communicate with us but sometimes we don't pay Him much attention cause we are too involved with our stuff. Believe me I got as big a load o' stuff as you do maybe even bigger.

I'll bet good 'ole God could help you a lot more than you let Him. If God is telling you to leave He will also know how to help you see that you can be a winner with Him cause with him all things are possible.