View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 04:18 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
splendra
the girl can't help it

(((((rozied)))))))

I know it has been a long painful journey getting to where you are right now. Keep walking my dear....

It sounds like your son could really get it trouble with his child. You may have to step in and be ready if the system takes the child. Your son could end up in jail over it. The schools don't take lightly to children not being picked.

The children ought not have to suffer over their parent's choices but, they do. I hope your son can understand that he his putting his child in a really bad spot by not taking responsibility for him getting off the bus.

I know that it must just be hurting you so much to go thru this with your sons. My brothers are in their 50's and living off my mom and my sister is getting ready to hit 40. Mom just can't get it that she is contributing to her situation. I will say that my oldest brother has gotten clean finally now that his kids are all grown but better late than never....My poor mom ought to be taking cruises with her friends but instead she is living in the constant drama of active addiction. It just kills me to go to her house and see what she is living with. My oldest brother wants to go and kick them out but, mom won't have it. I have tried lots of times to get her to come to her senses she just refuses...