View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 07:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
itiswhatitis...

did you ever get that feeling...

that something was about to happen? - something's gonna give with my sister and the lil guys i think - no one has heard from my sister, her boyfriend, or lil guys for a few months - she hasn't been in touch with any of her other kids - she did call her exhusband on fathers day - but that is the last he's heard and it was a 2 minute phone call - my mom received a message on her cell phone (she had let sister use her phone sometimes when their phone was disconnected) from lil guys dad's mother - she asked that if this was j's phone number that he call her - i called her and let her know what was going on with everyone - well what i knew to be going on - she hadn't talked to anyone for months - she called every number she had ever had for her son and that's how she called my moms cell - she promised to call if she hears anything - we are all in the midwest and she is in arkansas - i just think something is going to happen...

things here are good - z is off at college - doing well and coming home labor day weekend - kids are all in school and sports so it's busy - trying to get into a routine - i need to find an exercise class and my 2 yr old would like a preschool time (play with other kids) - i miss the lil guys sometimes but try and hope for the best - my mom was never able to drop off all their stuff as sister never called and let her know where they were - dcfs and police were no help - without an address there was nothing they could do ???!!! - that scares me a little about state agencies but that's another post...

so if you wouldn't mind sending out some prayers for the lil guys - for all the lil guys and kids out there - i would appreciate it - thanks - i'm keeping up with everyone but the days are shorter now - why is that???

godspeed,
s