did you ever get that feeling...

Old 08-29-2007, 07:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

did you ever get that feeling...

that something was about to happen? - something's gonna give with my sister and the lil guys i think - no one has heard from my sister, her boyfriend, or lil guys for a few months - she hasn't been in touch with any of her other kids - she did call her exhusband on fathers day - but that is the last he's heard and it was a 2 minute phone call - my mom received a message on her cell phone (she had let sister use her phone sometimes when their phone was disconnected) from lil guys dad's mother - she asked that if this was j's phone number that he call her - i called her and let her know what was going on with everyone - well what i knew to be going on - she hadn't talked to anyone for months - she called every number she had ever had for her son and that's how she called my moms cell - she promised to call if she hears anything - we are all in the midwest and she is in arkansas - i just think something is going to happen...

things here are good - z is off at college - doing well and coming home labor day weekend - kids are all in school and sports so it's busy - trying to get into a routine - i need to find an exercise class and my 2 yr old would like a preschool time (play with other kids) - i miss the lil guys sometimes but try and hope for the best - my mom was never able to drop off all their stuff as sister never called and let her know where they were - dcfs and police were no help - without an address there was nothing they could do ???!!! - that scares me a little about state agencies but that's another post...

so if you wouldn't mind sending out some prayers for the lil guys - for all the lil guys and kids out there - i would appreciate it - thanks - i'm keeping up with everyone but the days are shorter now - why is that???

godspeed,
s
Old 08-29-2007, 07:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Lil guys HP is looking over them, and will keep them safe, we have to believe that. I pray that your sister finds the help she needs, and will let someone know what is going on soon.
Hugs to you
Old 08-29-2007, 07:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

prayers for the lil guys, you and the rest of your family,

Wishing you Serenity & Joy,
Rita
Old 08-29-2007, 07:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

I've got you all in my prayers...and all the kids who are impacted by addiction and abuse. I pray your sister is finding her way back to you and your family. I know the liuttle guys' HP has them...Hugs and prayers
Old 08-29-2007, 08:31 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

in my heart and prayers....

It is so hard when there are lil' ones involved especially when you know that they really can't protect themselves. You and your family will be in my heart and prayers.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:23 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

my prayers too. God is in control!
susan
Old 08-29-2007, 10:42 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

I am so sorry... I am definately praying for your nephews. I hope they are okay. How old are they again?

Hugs,
Jewel
Old 08-29-2007, 01:05 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
remember to breathe

I know it's a scary thought when you feel that way
I hope everything is ok
good luck