Old 08-28-2007, 09:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
TrishaV

Cool Out of context..but..weighing on my mind..

I know this is out of context but I what to see the opinions of others. My youngest daughter worked a summer job doing babysitting so that she can earn her own money to put towards remodling her bedroom. Grant it, it would remodel it with no problem but she wants to decorate it in pink and black and have playboy bunny stuff (i refuse to buy). Anyhow, she bought a large bag that had a playboy bunny on it for $40.00 (39.99) and one night she went to spend the night with her girlfriend (who might i add, i don't care for the family very much..but.. i learned i can't pick her friends)...anyhow, she placed her purse on the friends bed -- they sleep on the floor because the bed is covered in clothes...etc. When she woke up the next morning their dog had chewed a big hole in her new bag.

She was so upset and the only thing the father said was..i don't know what has gotten into that dog. Well, to make a long story short, they never offered to pay for the purse which really upsets me. If this were your house and your dog, would you have offered to pay or I am just being rediculious?