Thread: A lot of Nerve
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 02:07 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Lobo

Marle and Caileesnana,
Even though Jen and I have been spending a lot of time together lately I only take one day at a time. I have been through this before and I realize that nothing is for sure.
I am enjoying this time together because she will be leaving soon. Her hearing is on Sept. 6th and I'm not sure what is going to happen but things are going to change.
As far as the abf......I know I can't control that either. I think that is why I didn't talk to him. It is not my descision and I don't have to deal with it. I don't hold my expectations in a high place anymore. Things would have to be good for a long time before I can do that. I have been stung too many times. I know that dark feeling.
For today I am enjoying her being sober and doing some mother/daughter things together. Will it last.......who knows? I can only take one day at a time.
I keep going back and forth with this but part of me thinks I should tell her that he called because she has to be prepared for him if he does try to contact her when he gets out. Maybe if she doesn't want him in her life anymore she can put a plan in place. She will be ready if she needs to be.
Susan......Since he is in jail, I don't know how she would be able to contact him.
Marle.......You are right, I can't control the uncontrollable and I do realize that.
Oh boy, do I realize that. I have learned that all the hard ways. She will do what she will do no matter what I say.
Thank you for your warning, care and concern. I think we have all been through a lot of similiar situations and that is how we learn from each other.
We need all of the prayers we can get and I appreciate that. Thank you.

Mom hugs to you..............Lois