Old 08-22-2007, 12:26 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Change4life

HOPE. Please dont give up. I know you feel like you are in a deep hole that you cant get out of, but everyone has bills that pile up sometimes.

I am so in debt it isnt funny. I had 12 credit cards all maxed out and i havent paid one of them in almost 2 years.

If your co;;ege wont let you back in try apllying to a different school. Im 18 credits away from a BA, but I owe my school $ and they wont let me register, and now financial aid has cut me off till I pay the old debt.
does it suck yea, but life has gone on. I decided to put school on the backburner and focus on me first.

My whole life went down the drain I had nothing left and I mean nothing that was one year ago, but I didnt give up. I still dont have much of anything, but if you keep on going things do get better.

I know our problems always seem devestating to us, but believe me it could be worse, so just take one issue at a time dont let yourself get overwhelmed and I can almost guarentee that things will slowly get better. Life is always going to throw a curve ball here and there. You just have to tell yourself that this to will pass.

I had way greater challenges to face than what you have mention and if I could raise myself from the gutter I have faith that you will be able to work these things out also.

Dont give up, just take one day and one problem at a time!!!