Notices

Crushed inside and can barely find the strength to reach out

Old 08-22-2007, 10:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Crushed inside and can barely find the strength to reach out

I am giving up. I can't go another day like this. It is over for me. There is nothing going right.; Everyting is a mess in my life. I am in a hole so deep that I will never be able to get out of this hole that I dug for myself. Other people can, but mine is too deep. I don't think there is any hope for me.

The college won't let me back in even though I did what they wanted me to do. My bills are piled so high and my credit is bad. I just got a notice from an electric bill that I paid a few months ago but there's no way to prove that I paid it since I paid if online and now they won't let me access the account. My medical bills have pilled up.

I am in so much pain inside. I don't even want to reach out but I am. The circumstances are overwhelming and there is no way out....

I am never going to get back in college because they will never let me back in. I am being punished for being honest with them.

I can't handle life. I'm having a meltdown.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:06 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Awaiting Email Confirmation

I can only pray for your restoration to health and happiness. Please try to have faith that others have gone through times such as these, myself included. Mike
Old 08-22-2007, 10:08 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hope4life,

Please do not give up! I understand the pain you are feeling...I have been on that path of hopelessness...

All is not lost, and you have your very life to hang onto...Please keep reaching out, we are here for you...

Sending you love....
Old 08-22-2007, 10:22 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
(((Hope)))

Sometimes it seems like God puts so much on our plate, life is piled high with painful situations that we ache and hurt over.

There's always hope and always a way out, but to get there we need to wade through the difficulties to get to the other side. The journey takes longer for some than others, but the gifts of recovery await every one of us when we reach out for them.

Keep reaching out, trust in your higher power, have patience and faith if you can. Even during the darkest times there's a light burning somewhere for us.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:24 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
let it grow!

one foot in front of the other, hope. recovery is possible. blessings and support, k
Old 08-22-2007, 10:35 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Hi Hope ....I can relate

I went back to school in my 50's.
I paid my bills by working jobs....sometimes 2.
I had roomates to help with expenses.
I never pay on line...I want to see a check for my records.
I settled hospital bills by talking to them.

So Yes! you too can turn this difficult time around.
Hugs and Prayers coming your way.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:37 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
believer

Somehow i was supposed to come here today...because in 3 months my college situation has evolved to your situation.And this is why i believe God whispers and we don't listen.I never listened to the warnings and now i am two weeks away from the possibility of being expelled of college..I feel your pain..But what i can tell you, is that education will not be taken away from you...It's one of the things that's keeping me alive today, is the fact that if i can learn a little more before i give up.....Yesterday i thought that i still wanted to see the Christiana Amanpour's report on Cnn....and that little thing got me through today...The last month i decide i would have to decide if i could keep going...I shared it with my mom this week, she was supportive as never and she is staying here at the beach with me....

I can't give you advice, because i am not a hypocrite...I am currently like you, too down to paint the sky with bright colors..But the truth is that i know they are there..We just don't see them honey.....
Old 08-22-2007, 10:39 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry Hope
I wish i can do something. I know you tired very, very hard.
Please don't give up on this Journey of Hope.
I'll pray as I always have, cuase sometimes i don't know how I'm going to make it
through. i keep you in my heart and mind as i always do.

mmm..I was wondering why thoughts of you been runing across my mind.
okay, okay ...I'll pray harder.

nutz

my recovery song...sometimes i feel i can't go on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeBnZWOfCWk
Old 08-22-2007, 10:41 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Originally Posted by karimpatim View Post
And this is why i believe God whispers and we don't listen
God bless, karim. Good to see you back here.

http://www.aabibliography.com/howtolistengod.htm
Old 08-22-2007, 11:13 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
believer

If I am not receiving thoughts when
I listen the fault is not Gods.

WOW!
Old 08-22-2007, 11:45 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

karim and hope,

Please don't despair. I work for a college and depending what your situation is--be it grades or financial, there are solutions.

Find out what your options are and then see what has to be done to turn things around. Don't give up; don't throw away what you have already invested. You are worth it.

Peace to you,
Cekiya
Old 08-22-2007, 11:49 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Hope,

Don't give up. Keep reaching out. Have faith. You aren't alone. We understand.

Row xo
Old 08-22-2007, 12:09 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hope,

I feel your complete frustration, but don't give up. Keep reaching out and talk to people. You will find a way to get through this.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:26 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

HOPE. Please dont give up. I know you feel like you are in a deep hole that you cant get out of, but everyone has bills that pile up sometimes.

I am so in debt it isnt funny. I had 12 credit cards all maxed out and i havent paid one of them in almost 2 years.

If your co;;ege wont let you back in try apllying to a different school. Im 18 credits away from a BA, but I owe my school $ and they wont let me register, and now financial aid has cut me off till I pay the old debt.
does it suck yea, but life has gone on. I decided to put school on the backburner and focus on me first.

My whole life went down the drain I had nothing left and I mean nothing that was one year ago, but I didnt give up. I still dont have much of anything, but if you keep on going things do get better.

I know our problems always seem devestating to us, but believe me it could be worse, so just take one issue at a time dont let yourself get overwhelmed and I can almost guarentee that things will slowly get better. Life is always going to throw a curve ball here and there. You just have to tell yourself that this to will pass.

I had way greater challenges to face than what you have mention and if I could raise myself from the gutter I have faith that you will be able to work these things out also.

Dont give up, just take one day and one problem at a time!!!
Old 08-23-2007, 06:41 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
let it grow!

just wanted to check in with you this morn, hope. you feeling any stronger today?
Old 08-23-2007, 10:01 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Hope,

Please check in with us...

Thinking of you...
Old 08-23-2007, 12:28 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Yes, please Hope

..do check in. Your post yesterday made me cry. I'm back at "square one" financially and every other way mostly because of my stupid, wasteful behavior while drinking and not paying attention to what I was doing, but nothing can be made better by getting "numb". All your problems will still be there when you sober up, only there'll probably be new ones along with them. No problem is insurmountable when you're clear headed.
Old 08-23-2007, 07:40 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Life is Grand

((((((hope)))))) You are not alone...we are here for you and we have all felt what you are feeling now....please do not give up!!!!

Cathy
Old 08-23-2007, 08:01 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

(((Hope4Life))) There is hope! Saying a prayer for you now.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:17 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
tangled up in blue

Hope!! Hugs for you as you really need them. I'm really rooting for you. What did your college tell you?

I wish you the best. We're here for you.