Old 08-22-2007, 10:37 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Alive
believer

Somehow i was supposed to come here today...because in 3 months my college situation has evolved to your situation.And this is why i believe God whispers and we don't listen.I never listened to the warnings and now i am two weeks away from the possibility of being expelled of college..I feel your pain..But what i can tell you, is that education will not be taken away from you...It's one of the things that's keeping me alive today, is the fact that if i can learn a little more before i give up.....Yesterday i thought that i still wanted to see the Christiana Amanpour's report on Cnn....and that little thing got me through today...The last month i decide i would have to decide if i could keep going...I shared it with my mom this week, she was supportive as never and she is staying here at the beach with me....

I can't give you advice, because i am not a hypocrite...I am currently like you, too down to paint the sky with bright colors..But the truth is that i know they are there..We just don't see them honey.....