Thread: how do i deal?
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 09:11 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  
cdk1972

Thank you so much. I'm trying, i really am. I've been reading like crazy, and do get a sense of empowerment-if only for a little while.I feel like such a trainwreck.i feel so used. and gypped. and so many other things. i don't know where to place my feelings. I am very low right now. In Cdepend no more it talks about detaching and letting go, and if you do your part, then your "higher power" will intervene and do theirs. I get the concept, but am still not sure how to truly detach. And i'm in an angry stage today, i've realized. I keep saying to myself, "F that. F this". which is not really like me. Then i break and become really low...and can't stop thinking about the things he said. it is magical how he would throw things in there to catch me/reel me in-"You are trying to make this all about you and how bad i'm making you feel bla bla bla" and then two seconds later, "don't give up on me, Kara". It was maddening. I seriously felt like i was going crazy! I still do!
(by the way....I love your picture-its comforting in a weird way...where did you get it?)