Thread: Spoke to my ex
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 05:56 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Jewelz
Just plainly tired

Well I spoke to my ex's sister today because my daughter is with her this week. I told her could you believe your brother thought I would keep our daughter from his wedding. She said he was concern and that she told him if it was her ex asking for their daughter to go to his wedding she would laugh in his face. You see this whole summer my ex has used one excuse or another not to take our daughter. She told him you cant just show interest in your daughter when it is the big things you have to be around all the time. Then he asked him mom if she could ask me and she said it wasnt her place that he needed to. What I like about this is that he knows he has been wrong, his family told him straight out how they would understand if I didnt send her and that when he asked me I didnt throw anything in his face, and said yes in a second for her to go. He was surprised and I guess it showed him that I am not the person he thought I am and that I put my daughter first. I could have easily kept her from going but then my daughter would live with knowing that mommy kept her from seeing daddys wedding. I would never do that and would never want her to think like that.

I am feeling better. I still havent sorted anything out with abf.. but working one day at a time.

Jewel