Thread: Sigh...........
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 03:19 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Lovestoomuch
Or However You Spell It....

I don't have a family doctor. Unfortunately no health insurance stands in the way of me seeing anyone other than in the clinic and going to the ER. The clinic keeps sending me to the ER. Once I explain to the ER what's going on they seem to look for one thing and one thing only! It's very frustrating when all of the research I've done makes me have everything from hypertension to diabetes to heart disease.

There are days I feel pretty good, but still not normal. I think yesterday I was so pumped up because of the whole hospital incident.......must still be because I'm wondering what I'm doing up so early when I'm so darn tired still.

I have finally put myself on a healthier plan. I'm eating right.......all clean, healthy foods. I'm drinking plenty of water and clear juices and I'm taking my vitamens everyday without fail........except for one day......I slept all day and sorta forgot. So, whatever it is, I'm trying to prevent it from getting any worse.

Other than that............here's an updated picture of Wyatt. Took this one this weekend when I was watching him.........before I got the stomach flu of course LOL. What a happy baby. Oh to be young again............

By kristenl67, shot with FinePix A360 at 2007-08-21