Thread: Spoke to my ex
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 08:18 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Jewelz
Just plainly tired

It's always been hard for me that him and I can't talk and I never understood why he is always so angry. I mean he is the one who walked out for someone else. For a few months I was so hurt and angry kinda bitter to. I remember being at working and saying in my head and writing down on paper Let go and Let God over and over. And one day I woke up and I could think pleasant thoughts of him, miss him with out the heart brake, tell my daughter stories about her dad when he was a kid without my heart tugging. For some reason thats beyond me at times he seems like the angry one, bitter and miserable. I question it in my head and attempting to work to let it go. His family is still my family I know they love as I do them. I talk to his girlfriend with out any ill feelings. It felt good to be able to talk to him and actually talk. I know my daughter was nervous when I asked her to put him on the phone but she was happy to when she saw we talked. We never had a good relationship but we made our daughter together and was there for each for so many years and have so many memories from him being only 12 years old and me 14. Maybe this is just one step towards something that is neutral... I dont know or maybe he was able to talk comfortably because his girlfriend wasn't around. But anyway just for today i will take it and take the comfort of my daughter hearing us talk without arguing.

jewel