Thread: Spoke to my ex
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 07:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Jewelz
Just plainly tired

Spoke to my ex

I spoke to my daughters dad today. We were together for almost ten years and then he got sober, was still unhappy cheated, and then moved out. It wasn't an easy brake up I thought I was literally going to die from heartache. I never felt pain as I did at that time.

Since we broke up we barely talk... that happens because of his part he just chooses not to talk to me or even say hello. I still care for him always will we grew up together. But as a father he totally sucks.

But we spoke today the first time in so long. Talked about our daughters education and that he will be getting married soon. He wanted to ask if our daughter could miss a day of school so she could attend. I guess he thought I would say no.. I mean why would I have my daughter miss something like that. But we spoke had a decent conversation, its been so long. And when he told me he was getting married my first reaction was to tell him thats great and I wouldn't want our daughter to miss this day. I truly meant it... I believe he was surprised but thats only because he acts like a jerk most of the time I guess he thought I would act the same.

but it felt good to talk with him without any of the hostility.

I wanted to share this with you guys

Jewel