View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 11:08 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  
Hangin' In
Southern through and through

Loves,

One of the recurring themes I hear at my face to face meetings is we have to take healthy care of ourselves. So you have at it, girlie. Do what is best for you because one of the wonderful things about this board is that there really aren't any rules about how long you stay, if you want to take a leave of absence, if you want to disappear then reappear. We're like Motel 6 --- we just leave the light on for you.

And I understand the feeling of not feeling like you have anything good to share or time to share it if you did have some ES&H to pass on. Sometimes I get to feeling guilty that I'm not here enough, that my day to day "real" life is getting in the way. That's when I have to stop and realize that I have to have balance in my life. And if day to day living takes first place, then I'll get here when I can. I think we all have the pull and tug from other things and areas of our lives.

You take care and we'll be here when you want to pop back in. And you know we always will tell you to pull of a chair and stay a while if you can.

Big hugs,
Hangin' In