Until we meet again

Old 08-15-2007, 03:12 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Awh, now that's a smile!

He is getting so big, it is amazing how quickly they grow!
Old 08-15-2007, 05:29 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

OH Kris!!! I'm going to miss you. I've not been posting a whole lot lately because I'm trying to get my life in order. I'm gonna miss you!!!!!!! (Yes, I know, I already said that)

I still think of the dingaling thing when I need a good laugh.......I probably will forever!

((((((((((((((KRIS)))))))))))))))))))

You do what you need to to take care of yourself.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:09 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Thanks For You Support And Great Advice And Encouragement. Keep In Touch. You'll Be Missed.
Old 08-15-2007, 03:07 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Kris, Thank you for all the laughs, hugs & wisdom. I truley cherish it. I think you are an amazing women with so much to offer this world. Take care and I will be thiking of you and your family. This isn't good bye, it's untill we meet again. Wish you the best! (((((hugs))))). HIGH FIVE...low five..peace & serenity. xoxo
Old 08-15-2007, 03:43 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
rozied

Dear Loves, I didn't get to know you all that well. I read where you need some time away. Take it & focus on you.
Love From One Grandma to Another,
Diane
PS You grandson is adorable
Old 08-15-2007, 04:11 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Living in the light

Of course you've touched us, giving so much of your beautiful spirit to us.
And time and again you bring your fun, laughter to light up the forum for us.
I miss those 200 post Kris threads.....the ones that had me in fits of giggles.
So, please take really tender care of yourself and I hope and pray you'll be well
whatever is troubling your health.
You deserve all the best Kris today and always. You've grown and blossomed so beautifully. Love you.
Old 08-18-2007, 05:56 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

****{Hugs}}} Loves...
Thanks for sharing that baby with us.
God Bless and take care, until we meet again...
Old 08-18-2007, 06:44 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  
I'm HOME!!!!!

(((Kris)))
How does one say "So Long" to someone who has become so close to your heart. We'll miss you, your humor, your wit and your caring comments.

Best of luck in the future my friend. Thanks for stretching out your hand to grab on many times when some of us were drowning and needed a hand to pull us up outta the water.

Wow, I'm sitting here crying and while I never knew you in person, I feel like I knew your soul.....and wow...how corny does that sound...lol.

Drop in once in awhile will ya?? Just to say Hey!!
NSW
Old 08-18-2007, 07:02 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  

Loves, I hope you read this. I have only been here a week and you are right about the people here, including you, it is a great bunch of strangers. Even though I do not know you well, I do know you well b/c of the things life has thrown at us. Take care of yourself and that adorable grandbaby. They are our hope for the future.
Old 08-18-2007, 10:22 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  

Kris, I just came back after a year (he was sober for a while). The first thing I did was look for "Loves." Your posts always helped me see the humor in life. I'm sure that's a gift that everyone who knows you loves and appreciates - see, your Grandson has already figured that out!

Thank you for being there for us.
Thank you for being there for you!
Molly
Old 08-18-2007, 11:08 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  
Southern through and through

Loves,

One of the recurring themes I hear at my face to face meetings is we have to take healthy care of ourselves. So you have at it, girlie. Do what is best for you because one of the wonderful things about this board is that there really aren't any rules about how long you stay, if you want to take a leave of absence, if you want to disappear then reappear. We're like Motel 6 --- we just leave the light on for you.

And I understand the feeling of not feeling like you have anything good to share or time to share it if you did have some ES&H to pass on. Sometimes I get to feeling guilty that I'm not here enough, that my day to day "real" life is getting in the way. That's when I have to stop and realize that I have to have balance in my life. And if day to day living takes first place, then I'll get here when I can. I think we all have the pull and tug from other things and areas of our lives.

You take care and we'll be here when you want to pop back in. And you know we always will tell you to pull of a chair and stay a while if you can.

Big hugs,
Hangin' In