View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 11:05 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
alyssiav

Just know you are not alone. Not wanting to confront him about these things because you know how he'll react, lie, turn it around on you. Typical - I know how you feel. Like Wascally said there comes a point where you don't hate him, you don't love him, you're just numb to it. I havent done anything yet to leave bcs like you I have a hard time figuring out how i'll do it financially alone. But I know I will, I have a plan, but as far as me and him I just don't react to anything anymore. He tries being nice and I don't give in so he tries being mean and I don't react and back and forth and still he DOES the same thing no matter what he SAYS. He still gets HIGH and continues to hurt his family.

What really made me change my attitude towards him was when I made a list of all the things he has said and done to hurt me over the years (a couple pgs long) and I realized how could I forgive him for these things. He got away with sooo much bcs he was on cok, I blamed the drug. I started to realize that he did those things to me whether he was on cok or not HE did those things and now I'm putting the blame where it belongs on him.