View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 02:55 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
helpus

This mom & family are doing well. RAD just got an apartment w RA BF (whom we adore) They seem to be doing well. I did a mom-codi thing though. They only had butter, sugar coffee & bread. So I got kitchen staples, & some groceries for them. And a george foreman grill. What can I say. It was their housewarming gift, I won't get them anything else.
I've also been on "gym cation" for way too long. So I have been going to the gym (a new one) a few times a week. The eliptical over looks a pond and it is easy for me to get lost in my thoughts. There are also some awesome classes with some great people. I can't even tell you how much fun we've been having excercising.
We have one of my SD's friends that has been living with us since graduation in June. She spent the night & never went back home. Go figure. She's a good kid though. So in 2 weeks drum roll please...SD & friend will be moving into their apartment. Then I just have step daughter left here.
Jen & hubby & little Carter (now 7 weeks) are doing awesome.
Have only benn getting on SR a few times a week. Think of all you guys every day though. Love you guys !!!