View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 06:29 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
frankly
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

((aly))

I've been thinking about this. I have some perspective as to your frame of mind right now. Starting your MS treatments in a couple of weeks, is nerve wracking. I know you are going to be very very sick. I assume that is why your mother was comming to help you out with the baby and all. I understand your reluctance to make any drastic changes in your home enviroment. I understand how important it is that you be at home through this. I'm so glad your mom is going to be with you.

Now, like I said, I've been thinking about you and your situation. There is another alternative. I'm not an attorney, so I'm not going to tell you how to do it, or what to do exactly, but I am going to tell you to get to a attorney immediately. Ask for an emergency injunction hearing. Lay the whole story out to an attorney, and then a judge. Let them know about the MS treatments starting and what all is involved in that. Why it would be detramental for you to change your enviroment right now.
It will only be a temporary fix, but it may give you the time you need to adjust to treatment before you have to make any permanant changes. There are some special circumstances involved here, an attorney can give you the details.

I hope some of that helps.
B