View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 08:41 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Ogly

I have to agree with Ann.... If he has used you will know soon enough and wondering why he didn't answer the phone when you called is letting the stinking thinkin brain cell win over the clear thinking brain cells.

Here is my question - were there valid reasons to be calling him so many times? Not codependent reasons..... Did a child die? Did the house burn down? or really were you calling to check up on him and satify your curiosity that he was doing what he said he would be doing? Be honest now

I used to say that I was calling to just say hey because I missed him but that was crap and I knew it but it took me years to admit it because that would valididate what I was a codependent and a control freak . I was checking up on him.

Hi, my name is Olgy and I am control freak!! Wahoo! Who wants to admit that!

Forget about it and go have a fabulous Sunday...in the grand scheme of things today - it is not worth worrying about because you know what - you can not do a damn thing about it till he gets home. And when he gets home - then hopefully you will have better facts to deals with and make appropriate decisons. Right now all you are dealling with is ideas that "your" brain has made up..... so yes - you might be a little crazy today but just a little

Love
Ogly