View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 09:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Mair

signs from above??

I wonder!!! update on me and mine. left xab 6 weeks ago has been in contact with me once when he came out of hospital, which was suprisingly ok as all he did was talk about himself...

I still get upset when i hear music that we used to play, go to places that we used to go etc, but i'm hoping that's normal!!

Yesterday i was weepy all day and just wanted it all to stop, I was just grieving i suppose. Then out of the blue the phone rings and its him, worst possible timing ever (i thought) I asked how he was (mistake) he said he wasnt doing to well that his breathing was bad bla bla bla, and said "this situation with you and me is not good i'm missing you very much" and he started to cry, this got me going too, wow i was so close to going back. Then out of the blue he says can we meet on Saturday to talk? tell you what we'll go for a drink to the Grand hotel (old haunt). BANG. Oh my oh my how glad i am that he said that. My head went to top gear and said "Im sorry honey i cant im busy, and there isnt anything to talk about anymore, its all been said"

I wasnt sad, i was glad!!

But it did show me one thing HE really doesnt get it, so in denial. What a shame he cant see it.

Another strange thing happened a couple of hours later.. I went to get some milk from the shop in the village it was only bout 8pm and from one of the pubs a drunken man literally falls out of the door on to the pavement, behind him was his wife, she was so distrought trying to pick him up, trying to get him in the car. I stood and watched them for a while and all i could see was me and my xab. I went home and cried for the wife, not for me cos thank the lord im in a much better place. I think God saved me last night.

Mair