Thread: Ugh!!
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 04:46 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
cagefree
I Finally Love My Life!!!

sounds like typical A behaviour to me...

(((MTB))) rage and anger hurts. Having my ex in my life in any way is hurtful to me. I try my best to refrain from any contact in any way as I know that anything that comes out of his mouth will be hurtful and no good can come from me trying to explain my side or get answers. I have all the answers I need:

1. I didn't deserve what he gave me
2. He has a disease that I was/am in no way at fault for
3. I am acceptable, my feelings are valid, and need nothing from him validate myself.

He will continue to lie, manipulate and live life on any terms but life's terms. This is what I can EXPECT from him.

I wish him recovery - but as someone else said it perfectly, I won't be inviting him to tea for amends. Getting my forgivess and wishing him recovery is all he's got coming to him.

If lying and breaking a promise/boundary by being logged into this site has gotten a response out of you (what he wanted to begin with), he's probably wondering why it's taking you so long to call him back again

I rather see it like training a dog. The minute my geriatric puppy gets away with something, he'll repeat the bad behaviour twice as much to see if he can get the same desired outcome.