View Single Post
Old 10-19-2003, 08:19 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
bonbon

Hey guys, thank you so much for the support. I have racked my brain the past couple of days trying to make sense of things. The one thing that has me angry is that I feel like I am jumping to conclusions, I do know what he did was totally unacceptable, and I am blown away at how I automatically started wondering if he was some sort of addict underneath it all....that was about to take money from me if I wouldn't have turned the corner so quickly. Doesnt matter A or not, what he did was not right. Sure we snoop, being in a new relationship or one for 50 years, it was just not right.

And it has put a huge damper in my opinion of him. He just doesnt know it, but that one move made me take 300 steps back.
He has still called me all weekend, I will stay safely walking behind this situation for now and see what happens, take my time and trust my instincts. 1 red flag is up blowing in the wind in front of my face.... the good thing is that it wont take 10 years of my life and 10,000 of those flags to make me wake up and know what is going on right in front of me.

I love you all!!