View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 10:51 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
greeteachday
Administrator

Thank you my friends,
I just picked her up...I am in shock both by what he did and that the police simply believed him. I truly thought he must have destroyed the house....They refused to tell my daughter what he alleged, told her she was going to jail (scare tactics after they had already told me they would call when they were done processing her to post bail...she was ROR) never took a statement from her at all and simply filed the charges. We have to be back in court in 7 hours.

I just looked at the paperwork...He is claiming some burn marks on the carpet were made by her and that some pillows were destroyed (the only furniture he owned was a bed and dresser so there was probably a bed pillow...sure wasn't destroyed by her) and clothes messed up. I just can't believe number one they would even take that seriously and number two that they can just believe what he says and arrest her for his sloppy housekeeping. When Meg lived there she didn't allow smoking in the house...when we walked in, there were overflowing ash trays in the living room and kitchen...It's just amazing.

It's all municipal court nonsense but she is devastated and so incredibly hurt. I think I am starting to process his vindictiveness...I can't comprehend the cops. They came out yesterday when he changed the locks...they were of no help whatsoever....I know...I'm still ranting...just hurt so bad for her. Just incredible....