View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 08:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
greeteachday
Administrator

Exclamation Please Urgent we need your prayers

I don't even know what to say.....living a nightmare. Megan and I were out looking at apartments for her and then eating a late dinner when she got a call from the State Police telling her she needed to come down to their barracks for a statement....Her ex is claiming that she trashed the house...I was with her all day, I was there; I helped her move...she did absolutely nothing. They have arrested her...told me to go home and they would call in a few hours...What is going on???

The only plausible answer is he trashed the place then called the police. But why do they just completely believe him and won't let her or I or her friend who was with us make a statement? Why is she guilty until proven innocent? He also told them she is harrassing him and he wants a TRO. Heck, who cares about a TRO she never wants to lay eyes on him again, but still how can he do all the wrong and evil things and the police immediately believe him? How can they arrest my daughter?

I know there is a reason...I keep giving this over to my Higher Power, but I'm struggling. I'm so upset for her....I know, detach...but I can't not feel it too when she is totally innocent and being victimized by him and by the system. She doesn't want to be a victim...I don't either...she just wants to live her life in peace. Is this the good old boy network in action?

Please, please pray for her...or send all the positive thoughts and energy that can be mustered if you could. Thank you so much!