View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 07:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
marteen
Hug giver-outer!

Thumbs up I am alive and well!!

To all you wonderful friends and family of SR:

I am taking this moment to drop in and let you know that I am alive and well. And better than I was and have been in quite some time. I still have a ways to go but I am concentrating on: "progress... (be it small), NOT perfection!"

There have also been large strides in our relationship with AD. SD is home for the summer (had her gall bladder surgery) and AD has made a concentrated effort to try to see all of us and to have our grandbaby see us too! AD nearly knocked Mr. M and I over this past weekend by talking to the both of us separately and together to tell us she was sorry, to ask for forgiveness and to tell us that it was not our fault for what happened. She said if we hadn't been such good parents, she would not know what it meant to be a good mother to her daughter! (knock us over with a feather!) We are having a joint birthday party for grandbaby and I and using it as an excuse to have a good time!
(Sounds good to me)

Job is going well; I have passed all my reviews with flying colors, which was a surprise to me and I am enjoying what I do. Cannot believe the fraud ideas that people come up with but with all I have been through in my life, I guess I shouldn't be surprised at anything.

Our computer was down for a couple week but we now have high-speed and anyone who knows me, knows that this is a really big deal for me. Yippee! So, someday, I just might be able to post a picture! lol

I have missed everyone but I have come on and silently read posts so I could keep up with everyone. I'm still taking things slow and easy and taking the necessary time for self-healing; both physically and emotionally.

I'm glad you have kept my seat for me - it's nice to come and sit a spell.

Love y'all!

Marteen