View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 06:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
nmt51605
FINALLY FREE

I Got The Restraining Order

Hey Guys I Got The Restraining Order!!!
I Am Protected from Him Coming Around Ever, He Has No Right Over My Child Either. I Talked To The Judge And She Said That Since He Is A Threat To My Child's Life He Can't Come Around The Baby Either Because He Knows That My Pregnancy Is High Risk And He Is Still Harasing Me. So She Put My Unborn Baby On Protection So He Cant Come Near The Baby. I Love That Judge Right Now. My Doctor Was The One That Asked Her To Protect My Child And He Explained To Her The Condition That I Was In That I Shouldnt Even Be In Court I Should Have Still Been In Bed. So Im So Releived Right Now.

About My Last Post When I Told My Ex That I Could Be His Friend But Nothing Else. I Guess That Was The Nice Thing To Say But Im Not Talking To Him Ever Again Im Protecting Myself And My Child So Dont Worry Iwont Be Around Him Ever Again. And The Girl That He Is With I Know For A Fact That She Is The One Giving Him The Drugs Thats Why He Turned Into Such An A## Because She Gives Them To Him For Free. He Probably Will Windup Going To Prison For It Once Her Parents Find Out Because She Is Underage I Dont Even Think That She's Done High School Yet.
So Whatever Enough Of Him He Is Gone Out Of My Life And It May Sound Like I Have No Feelings Left For Him But Unfortunatly I Still Do But I Deserve So Much More, I deserve Someone Who Appreciates Me, Someone Who Will Love Me Someone Who Has A Normal Life That I Dont Have Worry Every Minute What His Doing And Who His Doing It With

To Everyone Out There In Relationship Like I Was In Its Not Worth It. Get Out Before Its To Late. Love Doesnt Have To Hurt And Life Goes On