I Got The Restraining Order

Old 08-01-2007, 06:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FINALLY FREE

I Got The Restraining Order

Hey Guys I Got The Restraining Order!!!
I Am Protected from Him Coming Around Ever, He Has No Right Over My Child Either. I Talked To The Judge And She Said That Since He Is A Threat To My Child's Life He Can't Come Around The Baby Either Because He Knows That My Pregnancy Is High Risk And He Is Still Harasing Me. So She Put My Unborn Baby On Protection So He Cant Come Near The Baby. I Love That Judge Right Now. My Doctor Was The One That Asked Her To Protect My Child And He Explained To Her The Condition That I Was In That I Shouldnt Even Be In Court I Should Have Still Been In Bed. So Im So Releived Right Now.

About My Last Post When I Told My Ex That I Could Be His Friend But Nothing Else. I Guess That Was The Nice Thing To Say But Im Not Talking To Him Ever Again Im Protecting Myself And My Child So Dont Worry Iwont Be Around Him Ever Again. And The Girl That He Is With I Know For A Fact That She Is The One Giving Him The Drugs Thats Why He Turned Into Such An A## Because She Gives Them To Him For Free. He Probably Will Windup Going To Prison For It Once Her Parents Find Out Because She Is Underage I Dont Even Think That She's Done High School Yet.
So Whatever Enough Of Him He Is Gone Out Of My Life And It May Sound Like I Have No Feelings Left For Him But Unfortunatly I Still Do But I Deserve So Much More, I deserve Someone Who Appreciates Me, Someone Who Will Love Me Someone Who Has A Normal Life That I Dont Have Worry Every Minute What His Doing And Who His Doing It With

To Everyone Out There In Relationship Like I Was In Its Not Worth It. Get Out Before Its To Late. Love Doesnt Have To Hurt And Life Goes On
Old 08-01-2007, 06:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

NMT,
I am so glad your doctor spoke to the judge for you. I happy, thrilled so did the right thing for both you and your child. Please take care of yourself, and keep your baby safe. You are right you do deserve to be happy and to have so much more.
Stay strong,
Hugs,
Old 08-01-2007, 06:53 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

NMT --

You are a brave woman, a strong spirit and a good mother.

Way to go!

Hugs,
GL
Old 08-01-2007, 10:33 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Congrats and good for you!
susan
Old 08-01-2007, 10:42 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

good for you! that must feel wonderful knowing that you are strong enough to protect yourself and your child. Good girl!
Old 08-01-2007, 01:12 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

i am glad you are going to be safe & your baby too. prayers,
Old 08-01-2007, 04:43 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Power is not having to respond

You now have a new beginning! You can do things without fear and chaos. You can focus on YOUR future and BABY's future instead of always draining out all your energy on someone who doesn't want peace.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:46 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Southern through and through

So glad you are feeling safe now. And now's the time to focus on yourself and your children.

Best wishes and hugs,
Hangin' In
Old 08-01-2007, 07:34 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Administrator

So glad you and the baby are safe...You are very strong and brave! Continued prayers for you and the precious child you carry. Blessings for your doctor and this wonderful judge.
Old 08-01-2007, 07:43 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Are you able to get to some face to face meetings? you would most likley find some really good help and support there....

Hugs

Cats
Old 08-01-2007, 09:16 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

I am so glad that you have been fortunate in your use of the legal system. I pray that things continue to go so well for you. The doctor is right... take care of the baby!

*hugs*