Thread: Whoops
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 07:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
cece1960
Forum Leader

Red face Whoops

Boy this has been a pretty raunchy past week.

I spent the better part of the week worrying about my kid, who had a run in with a hill and a few trees last weekend, all a part of his "healing" process so he says (GF dumped him). Apparently booze in large quantities is the elixor for heartbreak.

Now, no one need remind me that nothing I did could change the direction things were heading, and that taking time for me, giving it up to my and his HP and learning to find peace outside of his actions was the ticket...but knowing and living it... well, I don't have to explian that here do I?

I struggled all week, then finally planned some "me" time with BF over the weekend. A large crowd at a concert, a few beverages and us getting seperated in the chaos led to the closest I've ever come to a panic attack. Yep...right there in public.

You know the funniest thing about all of this? Son was away for the weekend with some family members camping and riding horses. Seems he decided his path to destruction wasn't a great idea after all, and sought out healthy activities to get him away from the lure of the local bars and the locals who frequent there.

Of yeah, and I believe I have pneumonia. Just started antibiotics today so hopefully that will begin to heal.

I think there was something in here that I was going to blame on the kid but I'll be darned if I can remember.

This one was all my doing.
Live and learn...right?
***cough***cough***wheez***wheez***

(((hugs)))
Cece