Old 07-29-2007, 12:02 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
dixied

friends,

my parents are elderly and have the means to assist in dil's half/ day childcare bill which is very little(not a large amount) and they want to do this as this baby is their only great-grandchild. My dil has been through a lot and I think she is trying to sort her feelings out.......like perhaps does she want a life of waiting for the other shoe to drop? Can she ever really trust him? Just lots of issues she and only she can decide. He has done many hurtful things to all of us.........stealing and selling our personal possessions... and that's only the tip of the iceberg. For me, I am waiting on seeing how he plans to make amends. I want to see how he will live his life. We have made no contact with each other. To the best of his ability he is paying what he can for his family responsibilites. But I have been told he often doesn't have a logical train of thought and I am guessing he is still "scrambled" from hidden years of cocaine abuse..........and I wonder if that can ever be corrected. I am just saddened by the lies, deceit and just plain emotional abuse I have taken........not even knowing then that drug useage was in play.......sometimes I get overwhelmed..........dixie