Thread: No words Left
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 02:39 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Elana
Bridge CLOSED

Thanks for your responses.
Bookmiser: I just want to clarify.. I don't hate addicts.. I just think they have made their choices and I want nothing to do with them while they are active. I have nothing for an active addict. Nothing at all. They choose their drugs. I choose my life and how to live it w/o them or their drugs. I do not want to support them with tax dollars and I sure don't want to support them with cash. I do give to the Salvation Army.. and there is a program there for addict IF THEY CHOOSE RECOVERY.

I have chosen recovery and it is no bed of roses or easy path for me. Addicts that are active simply slow my walk and muddy my direction.

I am tired thru and thru. I have lost weight (a good thing) but there is something else going on... I need to get checked for physical issues.

I won't be gone, just not here as frequent.

This site and you all saved my life, my job and got me looking to my future and teaching me how to keep my life on track. Yes.. your directing gave me the power to keep living and to take care of myself. I will be forever grateful.

I could never abandon you all. I am just so tired and out of words.