View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 10:14 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Rella927
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

(((Kacee))) Welcome to our side of the wonderful SR... Sorry to hear that you are going through this but you have choices just like he has made his choice to drink.

We all have choices and as cage stated do what is reasonable for YOU and set some boundaries and stick to them!

Mine too seniero awhile back: "I'm Sorry" "My behavor was unacceptable" "I know I keep doing things I should not do" [insert my stupid grinning face here]and still mind you not fully sticking to his soberity! Oh wait that is right he is in AA and had "only one drink" a month ago. And I'm wonder woman!

Owning your own responsibility is DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT! ACTION shall we say! Words in my book no longer mean much-unless they are followed with action behind them. And as cage said alot of hard work and time is involved in actually working through "owning responsibility" of ones actions such as addiction of any kind. Heck it is hard work for any recovery! Codies too

Check out that Al-Anon meeting Denny posted above it maybe worth your trip! Could never hurt! (you will not be alone in the meeting)

((((Kacee))))