Thread: Here I Am.....
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 06:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Jwife22

Red face Here I Am.....

i'm back. Surgery went well. I still have a good bit of pain but overall, I'm okay. I'm not on pain pills anymore, I stopped them last week and can deal with the discomfort I'm in.

I found some codieism sneaking up on me as I had refills on my pain med so I took the bottle to my moms to hold cause I didn't want to store it at home. No reason really to think he would relapse on my pain meds but just that thought invading my head.

I'm back at work and so grateful to be here. I started getting depressed about Wednesday because I couldnt do ANYTHING. No driving, no picking up anything that weighs more than a pound, no exercise, no nothing...not even any cleaning.....I was so bored I WANTED TO CLEAN!!! What is wrong with me! I could not be content to sit on the couch and do NOTHING.

Well, either way, I'm back....still sore, still can't do any lifting or anything and am having a time with discovering what I can still eat and what I can't. The bathroom and I have become such close friends this past week.

Thanks for all of your prayers and I am going to start getting through the many many new posts on here now!