View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 07:04 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
splendra
the girl can't help it

I keep wondering why it is so important to find someone....Another person cannot give us what we do not already have.... I know that hormones and a desire to procreate drives many young people to find someone. It is a strong drive and very hard to resist. which makes me think that finding someone could be done logically...what would I want in a man if I was young and knew what I know now:

I would run a retail credit check, criminal background check, observe their behavior and pay attention to their words to see if their actions match their words. I would want to talk to ex-girlfriends or wives to find out what caused the break-ups. I would look at how their family functions and if all of this did not add up to seeing that they have good credit, no criminal history and a functioning family I would not want anything to do with them. If I found that nobody I was meeting could meet with this I would think I need to change where I am looking....

takers will take givers will give. I want to be able to give and take and it be balanced.

I want to take my time and give myself a break