View Single Post
Old 10-15-2003, 08:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
srepty
Paused

Hello! I need some support and help

Hello everyone. It has been a long time since I posted here but hopefully someone will remember me. I just need some TLC and encouragement.
Over the past few weeks I have tried to keep myself going but have entertained the thoughts of letting a man back into my life. To what end...... All I have talked to have been the types that I was used to in the past that couldn't keep a promise if they had to.
My sister told me tonight that my house payment went up (she borrowed the money because I have bad credit) so now it's keep that nose to the grindstone but I don't know what I want to do. See when I bought the house I thought we'd slap up some paint and all would be fine, well it isn't and there is so much that needs to be done to it. I don't know if I am up to all of this by myself.

I didn't get up and go to my ACOA meeting this morning because of some other commitments. So then when I got out of group tonight I called my OA sponsor and although she did help me to laugh I need something more only all the things I think I need and want are not around.
I need to learn to love and accept myself as I am and know that I am okay, but I really need some TLC or so I think. I need someone to be gentle with my feelings and needs. I guess I need to do that but I feel like I am running on empty.
I am sorry for taking up so much space on here but I needed to reconnect with you guys. There are alot of new sites here and alot of love. I need some of that love tonight.
I got the message that the chat was open but I didn't know how to get on line at the right time

So really I just wanted to open up the channel of communication here again and ask for prayers and thoughts to help me. Thanks so much!
Lisa