View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 06:32 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Momsrainbow

Hands are more than full. My gram is 103 and our back yards join, she is in excellent health but depended on me to shop-run errands etc.-no truck-too old to hike 10 miles to the store. If I was lucky hubby would take me on Sunday-that will not happen today. Went 3 wks. with no shopping in June. Police friend shopped for gram. Rent house is another problem-police told hubby if they catch him on the property he will be arrested for criminal tresspass. A rural area and that will be hard to do. My friend the cop is fed up with it all and says I made my choices. I always whined before-called everyone but would never follow through. Hubby always turned on the charm and did the trust me, believe me and ya'll know the rest. So sorry I ever moved to Ar. just too backward and crooked for me. Can't move because of gram and could never afford it anyway. Just an old mush heart-I would help anyone that needed help-now limited to gram and neighbors. Pups have got to go-just too much for me. They ate my beautiful carpet and it cannot be repaired and I sure cannot afford a new one. I think I can deal with the hubby mess-it is all the problems he has caused that I am having a hard time with. Read on this site to keep a journal. I started that a while back on the computer. Just stressing to the very max!!!!!