View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 02:22 AM
  # 404 (permalink)  
Live

Okay, the blinds made me climb up on a table and get behind two tall lamps. Made me sweat. But they are up. That is a guilt manuever. He said he would do it, I told him I could and he said no, that is a man's job.

I have a better idea of a man's job

And, as he has mentioned from time to time that the frig needs to be cleaned, I made sure to put an old carton of macaroni salad in the trash. By Monday morning it will be nauseating to him. And I won't be able to even smell it.

The stuff behind the chair is gone. I threw away all the grocery flyers he always hands over to me, pulled out a couple of important things that I happened to notice and the rest went into Wal-Mart bags in the storage room.

Am working on that last beer. Seeing as how it has taken me all night to get down 2 and 2/3 there is no way I have any buzz. But there's none left, should someone get frustrated and want a beer. It's a no-no anyway for someone on morphine. Not that he gets out of hand but on occassion, not often, he will have one or two. Especially if he is in a pout.

Heck I even pulled up some big weeds from around the back steps. And am feeling fine.

But isn't it time to get up?????? It is 5:15!!!!

Now, what am I going to do?

I moved the excercise thing away from my set table and put it against the side of the frig, where it sticks out some and is on the living room side directly behind his chair and those mirrors.

Okay I will clean the table and reset it.

I really want to vacuum first then bathe.

But I won't start the vacuum until he gets up...that's not blameless Despite what he said earlier.